Energy Saving Tips
- Call us to arrange an annual inspection of your furnace to keep it operating at peak performance and saving money.
- Check heating ducts for air leaks and insulate those in unheated areas.
- Check that supply and return vents are open.
- Clean or replace furnace air filters regularly.
- Set thermostat at a lower temperature when nobody is home.
- Consider installing programmable thermostats.
- Install ceiling fans to force warm air down. This allows you to lower your thermostat setting.
- Replace furnace and water heater with a high efficiency models.
Price Quotes – Understanding why they vary
Price quotes can vary depending on several factors including:
- How old your home is
- How old your current ventilation system is
- What kind of damage there was to the previous system
- If the system had been maintained property
- If your system had been serviced on a regular basis
- If your system has a warranty on the system
- The part(s) that have broken down
- The labor involved to place the parts and their location in the unit
- How much of the original ductwork is salvageable and how much needs to be replaced
- Accept credit cards (Visa/MC)
- Cash / Check
- Special Financing Option
- *No Interest financing for 12 months. (*Some restrictions apply, $1500 Minimum Order)
Call us today for special product financing options available on our manufacturer lines.
12 reasons you should have a maintenance agreement
Click here for the glossary.